Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
E&P Companies In And Looking To Enter The:
- Pilot Shale
- Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- New Albany
- Brown Dense
As Well As :
- North American Oil & Gas Major Operators
- Global Oil & Gas Investors
With The Following Job Titles:
Presidents, CEOs, COOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Heads, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- New Ventures
- New Business Options
- Reservoir Analysis
- Reservoir Engineering
- Petrophysical Vendors
- Seismic And Core Analysis Companies
- Geosciences Laboratories
- Providers Of Hydrocarbon Data Products And Services
- Geological Databases
- Well Databases
- Geology Mapping Companies
- Microseismic Analysis Laboratories
- Geophysical Services Companies
- Geo-Steering Tools
- Reserve Estimation Companies
- Hydraulic Fracturing Suppliers
- Completions Technology Suppliers
- Energy Investment Firms
- Energy Consultancy Firms
- Environmental Consultancy Firms
- Water Management
- Research & Development Institutes And Universities
MAXIMIZING UNCONVENTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES IN NORTH AMERICA
The advancements in hydraulic fracturing and completions technologies have revolutionized the North American oil & gas industry, dramatically increasing the number of newly exploitable prospects. Since 2008, tight-oil production in America has soared from 600,000 to 3.5 million barrels per day and operators are constantly looking for the next hottest play that has the potential to significantly add to the North American production profile.
It is absolutely critical for E&P operators to identify exciting new prospects as early in the development phase as possible, to benefit from leasing the most producible portions of land at lower acreage costs. However, with limits to the amount of plays any company can pilot, what is needed is a platform for producers to share the most up to date geological and initial production data, to enable a comprehensive evaluation of the realistic available prospects that can be capitalized on.
The Emerging Shale Plays USA 2014 Congress returned to Houston on May 28-29 to deliver the latest core analysis data and production results to identify key geochemical, petrophysical and geostructural production drivers in the hottest emerging US shale plays. The mission of the event was to bring light to North America's most talked about but least publicized plays and answer some of the biggest questions the industry has with regards to whether these plays are going to be commercially viable in the long run.
"One of the best congresses I've ever attended. I learned something from every presentation"
Geoscience Manager, Le Norman Operating LLC
Reducing the geological and operational risks when moving into emerging plays is the name of the game. Operators must acquire a better understanding of the key geological drivers in the hottest emerging shale plays to infer the producibility, identify the most suitable drilling and completions strategies and deduce the overall commerciality of the play.
Receiving latest geological and production updates first hand from operators currently exploring the region can be game changing in reducing this exploration risk. Because of this, the Emerging Shale Plays USA 2014 Congress brought together world-leading explorationists, executives and geoscience experts from each play presented to share the latest core analysis data and initial production results to quantify initial rates of return, identify sweet spots and infer the profitability of each play.
WHY ATTEND THIS EVENT?
- E&P-LED: It is the only E&P-led event focusing exclusively on emerging shale plays across the US.
- ELKO, PILOT, GALLUP, BUDA, LEWIS AND GOTHIC SHALE PLAYS : The only event bringing attention to relatively unknown emerging shale plays like the Elko, the Pilot Shale, the Gallup or the Buda. It will be the first time these plays are discussed in an industry-lead, world-class forum.
- PLAY SELECTION: This is the only congress to compare and contrast such a broad range and unique set of plays side by side, under one roof and examine the key criteria used to determine entry into one emerging play over another
- LATEST GEOLOGICAL AND PRODUCTION UPDATES: We are bringing operator's who are currently working on the frontline of these plays to deliver the most up-to-date geological and production data based on recent activity